TEXAS CRUSHER SYSTEMS
VERTICAL SHAFT IMPACT (VSI) CRUSHER
Patented, Intelligent Design
- Rotor is closed with four (4) ports and has a patented balancing ring attached. This balancing ring allows material to pack inside the rotor, rebalancing the rotor with each revolution and offsets 40 to 50 pounds of imbalance in the material pack.
- The rock pack in the rotor minimizes the wear points.
- Rock crushes by impacting with rock packed in the crushing chamber. Anvils in the top and bottom shelves of the crushing chamber insure a solid rock pack. Replacement for anvils is 36 to 60 months.
- Use of material packs to protect metal parts is extended to the sides, bottom and exit chutes; NO lid liners, NO side liners, NO bottom liners = less parts, less labor and less money to operate the ABI Crusher
- Distribution plate free wheels or rotates much slower than the rotor. Life of distribution plate is 24 to 36 months.
- All parts can be changed in the field; no need to send crusher to the factory for reconditioning.